Version 3.00 beta 1 releasedThis is a beta version released for testing.
Backup your files before using it.
Here is the first beta version of romcenter 3. This version is already quite stable, but some bugs may remain.
If you spot something strange, please drop a line in the forum.
No more important features will be added until the final version.
Your previous databases will be updated to the new version. Bugs fixed:
- Added icons in treeview
- Full sample handling (3 modes: split/merge/unmerge)
- New database node grouped by main/clones
- Background color for merged roms
- Move document folder to windows AppData location
- Possibility to change AppData path (path in startup.ini)
- 'Reload path': unload and reload a rom path
- Add some infos from dat header in database
- Save screen position, size and toolbar
- 'Auto resize' option to automaticaly adjust columns width
- Choice to move delete files/roms in recycler or folder
- Delete file and roms (shell option)
- Change location of statistics colored bar
- 'Rezip' added in contextual menu
- Add more infos in status bar
- Log for rezip
- Miss/have games report
- Miss roms report with separated bios, disks, samples, roms
- Caesar info page link
- Autodetect devices (detect a new drive is avail) option
- Improve read only device detection
- File extensions calculated by plugins are handled Features added:
- Sometimes unable to run mame games (-rp param)
- Change sort order when sorting columns
- Speed up 'refresh db status'
- Wrong number of files displayed in log when refreshing a path
- Rezip bug with non-zipped files
- Attempt to fix a read only device
- Clear log button
- 'run game' shortcut (enter)
- Delete file from treeview
Reports bugs and comments in the dev forum
How to install it:
- unzip in a directory
- run rc300b1.exe
You can install this version over the previous one.