01. Open RC without having any database open. RC displays a "no datafiles loaded" English error message but its Caption is in French (Erreur).
02. When closing RC, the main window's "Maximized" state is saved. If it was not maximized though, its dimensions (width, height) and its location (top, left) are not saved (or perhaps not restored upon startup, didn't check
03. Open RC without having any database open. Press CTRL+O then ESC, RC will display an "i/o error for mame.bin" message (probably incorrect).
04. When opening RC, the "about" window is shown and then an "alpha" warning message is displayed. Pressing OK, RC's main window is loaded but if you move it you will see that the "about" window is still visible under it.
05. In RC3, the rom's title is not displayed anywhere (as it was displayed in the "database" node of RC2). That makes it very difficult to compare the findings of RC2 with RC3.
06. Filter the rom path to NOT show green roms. Then press the "FIX" button. After the "fix" is done and the tree is refreshed, green roms are visible even though they should be filtered (in the tree only, not in the list).
07. In the header of the list, doubleclicking in the vertical line between two columns, instead of auto-resizing the left column (like it was done in RC2), it sorts the list by one of the columns. Dragging it works normally and resizes the column.
08. Since the UI is slowly coming in-shape, i'll report this too: over the tree, there is a box still displaying "filename.zip".
Ok, that's all for now. So far, the whole effort seems to have a rhythm
One last thing. 005.zip seems green in RC2 while RC3 reports some WAVs missing (they are not even visible in RC2). Trying to test it with mame, i gor some warnings but it started. It seems that those missing files do not prohibit it from running so we could say they are "optional", sort-of. Perhaps it would be nice if they were marked with a different color than red.
Keep up the good work Eric and thanks.