Need Help with the installation.........PLEASE HELP

Get help with running Romcenter 3 here. Please do not post roms requests or illegal links, posts will be deleted.

Moderator: Wanderer

Forum rules
No roms requests or illegal links
neef68
Pong
Pong

Need Help with the installation.........PLEASE HELP

Post by neef68 »

I've used RC in the past but, now I cannot figure out where the hell all of the files from the installation packet should go. At the moment my RC folder is inside of my MAME089/roms folder. I can see the data files in the game database but, I cannot figure out what is the correct rom path. When I try to put the path where my roms actually are, I get an error stating that I cannot put the rom path on a path where the RC Archives exist. Let me be specific...... My directories go as follows
C:/mame089/roms/romcenter. Iv'e also tried moving the RC folder but, when I do, it doesn't allow me to retrieve the data files. Any help is greatly appreciated. :?

Ad_Enuff
Puzzle bobble
Puzzle bobble

Re: Need Help with the installation.........PLEASE HELP

Post by Ad_Enuff »

neef68 wrote:I've used RC in the past but, now I cannot figure out where the hell all of the files from the installation packet should go. At the moment my RC folder is inside of my MAME089/roms folder. I can see the data files in the game database but, I cannot figure out what is the correct rom path. When I try to put the path where my roms actually are, I get an error stating that I cannot put the rom path on a path where the RC Archives exist. Let me be specific...... My directories go as follows
C:/mame089/roms/romcenter. Iv'e also tried moving the RC folder but, when I do, it doesn't allow me to retrieve the data files. Any help is greatly appreciated. :?

!. Unistall Romcenter!
2. Reinstall Romcenter to C:\Program Files\Romcenter which is where is should go in the first place.