need help installing roms onto pmp

Get help with running Romcenter 3 here. Please do not post roms requests or illegal links, posts will be deleted.

Moderator: Wanderer

Forum rules
No roms requests or illegal links
nugget
Pong
Pong

need help installing roms onto pmp

Post by nugget »

the d-rise 365 player says i can install nes roms onto the unit and play the games... ive tried placing the .nes file into several folders but they never seem to appear on the player to play... any suggestions would be appreciated...

Wanderer
Board master
Board master

Post by Wanderer »

Hi nugget and welcome.

A little googling turned up only this address which unfortunately is not helpful: http://www.chinagrabber.com/index.asp?P ... rodID=1024

What about the manual. Doesn't say anything in it?

Have you tried copying the roms in an unpacked form?

nugget
Pong
Pong

no help from manual

Post by nugget »

the manual is written in english converted from chinese, so its very confusing...it also does not mention how to install your own games, only how to play existing games that come with the unit.

i have tried unpacking the the zip files and tried installing them with the entire folder and just the.nes file into each folder

Wanderer
Board master
Board master

Re: no help from manual

Post by Wanderer »

nugget wrote:the manual is written in english converted from chinese, so its very confusing...
Yup, i figured that much. I assume it doesn't have any preinstalled games either so you can see how it's done.

Since Google doesn't help much and contacting the manufacturer is probably pointless, all i can say is good luck with it. Sorry i can't help. I hope you can find help in other forums or perhaps figure it out yourself.