Comments about new bugtracker

Site management, affiliation, links and all topics not in 'Romcenter' or 'Datafiles' forums.

Moderator: Wanderer

Wanderer
Board master
Board master

Comments about new bugtracker

Post by Wanderer »

I just created a new bug and i noticed that the version list contained two entries: 4.0b8 and 4.0b9. The default selected value was 4.0b8 (the previous version). Is there a way to change this or Jira selects the first entry in the list as default? If that's the case, is there a way to sort the list in reverse order?

RomCenter
Author
Author

Re: Comments about new bugtracker

Post by RomCenter »

Forgot that. I added to my release todo list. Thank you.
Eric - RomCenter developer
Report bugs here.

Wanderer
Board master
Board master

Post by Wanderer »

Continuing this thread of comments:

When clicking on filter "My Issues" on the bug tracker, an empty list is shown even though i have created at least one issue. Additionally, a column containing the user who reported the issue is not shown in the list (i'm not sure if this is how bitbucket works or it can be configured).

Post edited:

It appears that "My Issues" refers to "issues assigned to me", which works fine for a group of developers. I was looking for an option to "display issues i have reported", which seems to be missing as a filter. :)

RomCenter
Author
Author

Post by RomCenter »

Issue filter is ok for me. Are you logged in?
I miss the reporter column as well. I didn't find a way to add or remove columns. I suppose it is not possible in free version :(
Eric - RomCenter developer
Report bugs here.

Wanderer
Board master
Board master

Post by Wanderer »

RomCenter wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:27 am
Issue filter is ok for me. Are you logged in?
I miss the reporter column as well. I didn't find a way to add or remove columns. I suppose it is not possible in free version :(
I am logged in and if things are as i suspect, this is normal. I think that "My Issues" filter actually shows only issues that have been assigned to you for resolution. The "My" probably refers to the "Assignee" field, which is the developer who is assigned to resolve the issue. I (as a reporter) was searching for a filter to show "My Issues" (the ones i have reported). :)

I'll send a question to BitBucket, asking for directions (if it's at all possible to have this feature in the free version).