Requirement : .net framework 4, windows xp to windows 10
As usual, you can report issues directly here. You can also vote for your favorites work items.
Note: in case of bug, please join the romcenter log file C:\ProgramData\romcenter\romcenter_xml.log
Feel free to visit the forum if you need help.
This special version includes more than 150 updates and fix in the engine, and a major refactoring to prepare the future 64b and .net core version.
v4.1 is the last XP compatible version.
Here are the main changes:
- Update database core to v3
- Add 'empty games' filter button in view toolbar
- Add 'folder' in preferred format setting
- Display expected folder in files view for uncompressed files.
- Keep same path displayed after path refresh
- Fix 'nodump' devices problem
- Fix operations are faster
- Fix and improve gfix command for clean up db.
- Fix bad type for device rom
- Fix crash when a unique operation is done on more than 1500 items
- Fix max thread limit handler
- Fix fields validation on global settings page
- Fix empty paths in settings on new install
- Catch more 7zip exception
- Improve operation cancellation
- Improve moving rom
- Improve files and rom deletion
- Tune database configuration to improve speed.
- Update 7z library
- Update zip library
- Update 32 machines datafiles generated from mame 226
Download portable (no install) version
Have a look at the quick start tutorial video on how to start fixing roms with romcenter.
Following high quality systems datafiles (built from mame) are included in this release: