More Than One File In One Zip Archive

Get help with running Romcenter 3 here. Please do not post roms requests or illegal links, posts will be deleted.

Moderator: Wanderer

Forum rules
No roms requests or illegal links
Cry Baby

More Than One File In One Zip Archive

Post by Cry Baby »

:cry: When I Load A Amiga Rom Which Has More Than One Rome In It Romcenter Show That All Of The Roms Is Yellow It Mean It Could Be Fixed When I Use Fix It It Makes More Roms Like Disk 1 of 2 And 2 of 2 :lol: But Sometimes Romcenter Would Fix Like This Disk 2 of 2 And Put The Other Good Rom Disk 1 of 2 In The Archive Directory :cry: So I Had To Put The Rom That Was Put In The Archive Directory Back And Use Romcenter Again And Then Romcenter Would Find The Rom Disk 1 of 2 The Rom Was Not Bad I Did Not Had It Double :? This Is The Only Problem That I Have With Romcenter :shock: I Hope The Creator Could Fix This Problem In The New Romcenter Because Romcenter Is A Great Program :D

Gucek
PacMan
PacMan

Post by Gucek »

If I understandy you correctly I had similar problem loong time ago. Such things were happening AFAIR when there was another copy of that "disk 1 of 2" in another folder (which was of course on RC list).