Wishes... (had been posted in the old forum)

Get help with running Romcenter 3 here. Please do not post roms requests or illegal links, posts will be deleted.

Moderator: Wanderer

Forum rules
No roms requests or illegal links
Wanderer
Board master
Board master

Wishes... (had been posted in the old forum)

Post by Wanderer »

Hi there.

I've just downloaded and testing RC2. I remembered a couple of small wishes i had posted in the old forum and i thought i repost them, in case they have been forgotten.

1. When you create a new datafile from mame (mame import), the datafile could be automatically zipped after its creation so it exists in the datas dir in a zipped form.

2. It would be nice if rc could remember the last location and name of mame exe it used for datafile creation or perhaps use the emulator exe from the preferences(?). That way, it would not be necessary to go down the path to find the mame.exe every time we wish to create a new datafile.

Thanx Eric.

RomCenter
Author
Author

Post by RomCenter »

Thanks Wanderer for reposting these ideas.
Eric - RomCenter developer
Report bugs here.

Satori
Pong
Pong

Post by Satori »

Good idea. It would also be cool if RC could remember the last 'Add rom path' option as well.

Wanderer
Board master
Board master

Post by Wanderer »

It's great to see that RC is active again. Any chance we'll see any of these soon Eric? :) I assume they are not that difficult tasks so if you have a couple of minutes to spare.....

Thanx.