A second quick fix release before a little summer break. I'll be back at work in august .
While this version is stable, this is still a beta version. Be carefull with your files.
You can report bugs or feature requests in the forum or directly in the new issue tracker.
Feel free to visit me in the forum and ask questions.
This version improves samples identification and fix reported issues.
- Fix folder in status 'Wrong path' not moved
- Use an 'n/a' status for files and roms if import is crashing
- Change way to identify roms without crc/sha1 (samples/nodump) to prevent false identification with filtered mame dat.
- Fix files date/size not updated when removing file.
- Fix crash when deleting an unknown rom
- Fix samples not identified in some cases
- Fix folder content not always fully loaded
- Fix crash during folder refresh
- Fix 'import folder' cancel request not cleared
- Fix crash if a problem appears during a folder import
- Fix wrong identification with roms with no crc/sha1
- Speed up the start of 'test zip' operation when roms are manually selected (not selecting a whole path). This will be extended to other operations later.
Note: the romcenter log file location is displayed in the log window at startup.
Have a look at the quick start tutorial video on how to start fixing roms with romcenter.
THIS IS A BETA VERSION. BACKUP YOUR ROMS.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests