General news and announcements. Subscribe to the feed
- Posts: 1386
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2001 12:34 pm
- Location: France
Some news on what's going on:
I added some of the latest missing features, and start fixing some bugs (none reported for beta 8 so far
- Added the 'update db' feature, from a new version of a datafile, or an exe.
- Added the filter settings to the datafile import. The filter settings are now saved to the db to be used on the next db update.
- As both dat and emu import have now similar settings, I merged them into one creation menu. You can give a dat or an exe as games source.
- Window location and size are saved
About the site now, I checked some web-based hosting services, and found that bitbucket now offer free hosting for privates repositories with a public issue tracking feature. Source control is using GIT. I created an account and set up the issue tracking.
You can give a try here: https://bitbucket.org/ebolefeysot/romcenter/issues
- Board master
- Posts: 676
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2001 10:37 am
- Location: Milky way
Exciting news for both the updates and the bugtracker. Much more visually appealing.
Waiting for b9 then to do a full test.
- Wanderer -
For Romcenter bug reporting or enhancement requests, click here.
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:09 pm
thanks for the great work.
You might replace Get datas from by Get data from, since data is plural already.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests