I'm almost done with the v4 development.
This version adds internationalization. The base translation file is available for everyone to create their own translation.
This release includes french translation.
See here for more info.
Somes troubles are still happening with nes and n64 plugins. This will be addressed in next release. Until then, standart crc is used for these consoles (only headerless roms can be identified).
You can report issues directly here. You can also vote for your favorites work items.
The romcenter log file is C:\ProgramData\romcenter\romcenter_xml.log.
Important note: all roms removed by romcenter are not deleted, they are moved to "C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\RomCenter\archive" folder. This behaviour can be changed in games base settings.
Don't forget to regularly clean this folder.
Feel free to visit the forum if you need help.
- Add fds plugin
- Add pcengine plugin
- Improve A7800 plugin
- Improve lynx plugin
- Improve gbx plugin
- Improve genesis plugin
- Improve snes plugin
- Add exception handler to some commands
- Add games info menu (linked to planetemu and arcadeitalia web sites)
- Add restart when language is changed
- Add internationalization and add french translation
- Use 'release' configuration for building
- Clean up code
- Fix db tab not saved after an update or a cleanup
- Fix update db: database path changing when dat selected
- Fix #93: random crc with lynx plugin
- Fix #97: samples status not set
- Fix crash when changing tab before previous was loaded
- Fix crash when closing non existant db
- Fix db error when canceling, improve cancelation when removing/renaming
- Fix dir not found bug
- Fix fb alpha dat import with rom of crc 0 (no dump)
- Fix gui message loop when db is not valid
- Fix incorrect chd extension
- Fix interface less responsive when fixing a lot of files
- Fix msg 'rdt not found' when leaving rc
- Fix properties folder buttons not implemented
- Fix troubles with empty folders
- Fix validation not always done when creating db
- Fix view not refreshed when removing comment
- Fix error when logging an early crash
- Trunc files data before adding to db
- Improve db connection pool managment
- Improve play game selection
- Stop displaying errors once cancelled
Have a look at the quick start tutorial video on how to start fixing roms with romcenter.