emulators

All about datafiles.

Moderator: Wanderer

Me

emulators

Post by Me »

none of the emualtors i use work :evil: Kawaks sawys i have no 000-lo.lo file then i go to romcenter program and it says i have all teh files. Nebula just says it isnt here so i used romcenter for it and i clik play game and it opens up and shuts down and neorage doesnt work for windowns xp :( somebody please help me

Cant login

Post by Cant login »

Okay first off.

What are you trying to emulate? mame, neogeo, ?
With Nebula, you'll find that it is very particular about files. Make sure its all zipped up nicely

me

neo geo

Post by me »

im trying to emualte neo geo and what to you mean zipped up nicely? could u send me the metal slug series "zipped up nicely" :roll: my email is missionhcky09@hotmail.com

RomCenter
Author
Author

Post by RomCenter »

You need the bios neogeo file. This file is the content of the neogeo embeded rom. It is needed for all neogeo games. That's why it is not included in each rom, but is separated in a neogeo.zip in.
The 000-lo.lo is part of this zip.
Eric - RomCenter developer
Report bugs here.

Iron Man
Street fighter II
Street fighter II

Re: neo geo

Post by Iron Man »

me wrote:im trying to emualte neo geo and what to you mean zipped up nicely? could u send me the metal slug series "zipped up nicely" :roll: my email is missionhcky09@hotmail.com
http://www.mameworld.net/easyemu is your friend.
'Now the time is here
for Iron Man to spread fear,
Vengeance from the grave
kills the people he once saved'

© Black Sabbath '70
*grunt* Metal *gnarf*

oo-lo.lo

Post by Guest »

i have the neogeo.zip and hte contents of it are neo-geo.rom (27kb),
ng-lo.rom (64kb), ng-sfix (16kb), and ng-smi.rom (128kb) I am pretty sure the ng-lo.rom is the 000-lo.lo i have been looking for but i cant rename it and i dnt no where to place. Any siggestions where i could get a good neogeo.zip :?:

Iron Man
Street fighter II
Street fighter II

Post by Iron Man »

Look harder, Google is your friend. Also for checking your rom - use Romcenter or Clrmame with a datfile for the emulator you want to use. Most of them are up to date with Mame standards...

Ill lock this now and hope Eric agrees with me here, as no rom requests are allowed here.
'Now the time is here
for Iron Man to spread fear,
Vengeance from the grave
kills the people he once saved'

© Black Sabbath '70
*grunt* Metal *gnarf*