Playing Roms on DS

Site management, affiliation, links and all topics not in 'Romcenter' or 'Datafiles' forums.

Moderator: Wanderer

redostirke
Pong
Pong

Playing Roms on DS

Post by redostirke »

Hi, i'm not new with roms and emulators. But now i have bought an DS Lite and i would like to play roms on it. I was looking on the internet and i found magickey 3 en such :s but i'm not sure what i need to play the NDS rom files on the DS Lite. Could someone explain?

Thanks in advance.

chriswyatt
PacMan
PacMan

Post by chriswyatt »

You need a memory card adaptor (which goes in the GBA slot), and you also need a key (which goes in the DS card slot). Don't get one of those big bulky things that go in the DS-card slot because there are much smaller one's available now, I use the Max Media Launcher and a Supercard. You need to install some special software which patches the ROM files for use with the Supercard as well, this'll enable in-game reset, game-saving key combinations etc.

You also need a means of putting data onto the memory card, you can get those USB memory card writers to do that, some newer PCs have these built-in anyway.

redostirke
Pong
Pong

Post by redostirke »

So actully i need to buy 2 (3) things the Super card (and sd card: i have minisd for my qtek 9100) and the Max Media Launcher. I hope i can let them come to Belgium any shop you know?