An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details

Romcenter 4 support discussion. Please do not post roms requests or illegal links, posts will be deleted. After discussion in this forum, please report any new bugs here.

Moderator: Wanderer

Forum rules
No roms requests or illegal links
bigmike2238
Pong
Pong

An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details

Post by bigmike2238 »

Hello,

I am writing because an issue has popped up with my romcenter install. Yesterday, everything was fine. I was able to load a dat file, and the rom center created its native database for it. Today I am getting the error:

An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details.

I am not sure what changed between today and yesterday, but I can't seem to get past the creation of the native DB. Below is my log file. It's pretty long, and I didn't know where else to post it. :toobad:

https://justpaste.it/43cgv

I tried reinstalling the app from scratch and deleting the AppData folder for it. If anyone could help me with this, I would appreciate it. Thanks again to the programmers who made such a great tool.

Mike